One event on September 2, 2022 at 10:00 am
Recovery coaching is growing as a profession due to its effectiveness in not only helping people find recovery, but staying in recovery. We see coaches deployed in a wide variety of settings and as such, coaches are supervised by a wide range of positions…and not everyone who is overseeing the coaches understands fully the unique nature of the role. Based on the concept of “coaching coaches”, this workshop will provide participants with an understanding of how to best support coaches day-to-day and develop coaches for long-term success.
Participants in this two-day workshop will:
• Define expectations of Recovery Coach oversight
• Understand the complexity and intricacy of the Recovery Coach role
• Understand how organizational culture can support a Coachervision model
• Learn the importance of accountability for both the Coachervision and Recovery Coach
• How to support Recovery Coaches in professional settings
This training is interactive; please have a microphone and webcam.
If you have any questions please contact Maddie McCormick by email [email protected] or by phone 1.800.252.8951 ext:123