As we plan our education and quality improvement activities for 2022, we want to check in with you as key providers,stakeholders and partners throughout Illinois. See more about us at Telligen QIN-QIO, and please join us to share what matters most to you and your community relative to the opioid crisis and adverse drug events:
1. What challenges are you encountering related to the opioid crisis?
2. What special challenges are you experiencing in rural communities?
3. What issues have you seen with older adults – in community and in nursing homes?
4. What solutions or partnerships have you developed to address these challenges (for example, in harm reduction services, pain management alternatives, addressing stigma, prescribing and prescriber education,MAR, naloxone, etc.)?
5. What have been your lessons learned?
6. How have health disparities shown up in your community, and what health equity solutions can be pursued?
7. What initiatives would you like to share more broadly with Telligen partners?
8. To support you in addressing the opioid crisis and adverse drug events, how would you advise Telligen to leverage our capabilities in 2022 (e.g., peer to peer learning in monthly calls, resource sharing, quality improvement projects, technical assistance, data analytics support)?
Telligen’s role is to bring us together, find solutions and share resources to tackle the most pressing health and healthcare issues we face collectively. Please share this invitation openly with others in your community –practitioners, health departments, area agencies on aging, community-based organizations, counselors, treatment centers, faith-based organizations, hospitals, nursing homes, FQHCs, recovery programs, veteran’s services, social workers, professional associations – all who impact health and healthcare. We’re strongest together!
Topic: Telligen Discovery Session – Opioids and Adverse Drug Events in Illinois
Time: Dec 15, 2021 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)